Here you can find all frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here.
Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Your auto load setting on your card could be zero which means the money will remain in your account and would require you to manually go onto your profile via internet or USSD and load your card by clicking on” My Money”, then “Cards” and select “Fund”
Alternatively your account balance could be on a minus before the new funds were deposited. The auto load function will only work when the Account is not in a minus balance at time of deposit. Once your account has a zero or credit balance the auto load function will be functional and will funds being deposited automatically loaded to the card.
You can view this by going to https://money247.co and click on “My Rewards” and then select the option form the dropdown menu you need further information on.
On the 1st of every month your monthly fee is deducted from your account. If there is no funds in your account then the fee is deducted the next time your account is funded.
R5000 per day but remember there is a transaction limit of R2 000 for each withdrawal.
No, you can only put money on your card by loading your card from your Money247 Account
By logging into your account at www.money247.co.za. Click on My Money then on Wallet and then on Transactions
You can also log into your account via your phone by dialing *120* 37566# and reply with 1 to view your Account balance and 2 to view your Card balance
Yes, by logging into your Profile and clicking on your name in the left top corner of the webpage
Yes, at any of the following Retailers at their PAY@ Counters and using reference number 11618 plus your full mobile number:
Checkers/Shoprite/PEP Stores/Pick n Pay/Boxer/Usave/Ackermans/Spar
The USSD number works on all phones. It however will not work on a cell phone linked to a data package alone. You would then need to purchase a prepaid AIRTIME package
No, you can only access your account via USSD from your OWN mobile Phone registered with Money247
Yes by logging into your account and clicking on My Money, then Card and then on WITHDRAW.
Yes, but only if the money has been loaded onto your card from your Account
This can take between 24 and 72 hours. It however normally take 2 full days. This is to allow funds to be cleared by the various Institutions.
You need to contact Money247 at email@example.com or whatsapp 066 236 4465 and request an Amendment Form. You then need to complete this and send to Money247 direct to action the changes requested.
All the information is on our website under “My Rewards” but if you need anything more then please contact our support by completing the form on our website or by sending your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your mobile number is your Account number
No, you can load money on your card automatically. This means the system will automatically load money on your card from your Account . The amount loaded will be according to your “AUTOLOAD setting you implemented and which you can change at any time by logging into your account, click on My Money and then on Card. Then go to CHANGE AUTO LOAD and select your auto load setting preferred.
There is no limit if you transfer money in and out of your Money247 Wallet.
FICA requires that all responsible institutions Like Money24/7 collect and retain certain documents from each customer. To register please bring one of the following documents to register your Money24/7 account:
1. Identifying Yourself:
- Valid Passport or ID
- Green-Bar Coded ID book or New South African ID Card
- Valid Asylum Document
2. Proof of Your Address
- A utility bill such as your Municipal account statement (not older than three months)
- A bank statement (not older than three months)
- A recent lease or rental agreement (Agreement must not be older than one year)
- Municipal rates and taxes statement (Statement must not be older than three months)
- Bank Mortgage statement (Statement must not be older than three months)
- Telephone or Mobile statement (Statement must not be older than three months)
- A valid television license (license must not be older than one year)
- Recent long-term or short-term insurance policy document issued by an insurance company (Policy document must not be older than three months)
- A recent motor vehicle license (license must not be older than one year)
- A statement of account issued by a retail store (Statement must not be older than three months)
- Money24/7 Affidavit specifying your Proof of Address (Not older than three months)