Medical Advisory services and Trauma Bereavement Counselling
The following services are available to the Money 247 Members and is powered by Maxi Rewards and supplied through Africa-Assist as the service supplier.
The territory covered includes South Africa, Swaziland and Lesotho.
Our Africa-Assist doctors and medical team will be available 24hrs. All calls received are managed by an expert nurse or paramedic. These services are administered by Africa-Assist. Contact number: 010 211 4822
Medical advisory services for the Money 247 Rewards Main Member and children
24hr telephonic medical advice –Members can call at any time for advice or information regarding general medical and health issues. The service is provided by qualified nurses and is available in all South African languages:
- Emergency First Aid advice
- Symptom assessment and referral
- Information about chronic conditions, prescribed medication and drug database
- Health counselling
- Stress Management
- Medical travel information
- Substance abuse and poison information
- Generic medical advice
Trauma & Bereavement Counseling for the Maxi Rewards Main Member and children.
- A 24-Hour Trauma Counseling line is available in the event of any traumatic event such as hijacking, burglary, motor accident, the loss of a loved one, school bullying, suicide, diagnosis of a chronic or life-threatening medical condition, etc.
- An uninterrupted, confidential and professional telephonic counseling facility is available to customers every day of the year. Should the counselor determine a need for additional face-to-face counseling, the member will be directed to an appropriate trauma counseling centre.