You'd love to see how easy you can win with our Rewards
Money 247 rewards program
Our Money247 Lifestyle Rewards Program is governed by the Terms and Conditions upon which, benefits and services are delivered to clients and defines the Money 247 Lifestyle Rewards Program. The information in this agreement includes all benefits, services and rewards available to members. Members only enjoy benefits chosen as defined on the Benefit Overview.
The parties to the Money 247 Lifestyle Rewards program are:
- You (the Member) as on the application for membership and further referred to as the “Member”; and
- Money247 (PTY) Ltd and further referred to as the “Company”.
Some of Money247 rewards key services suppliers are:
- Your Broker House (Pty) Ltd Registration Number 2015/119517/07 a registered FSP no 46444, with place of business at 12 Natalie Avenue, Pretoria, 0184. Your Broker House is the appointed Administrator for your Money 247 Rewards Program.
- HFC (Health Finance Corporation) (Pty) Ltd registration number 1999/008386/07 a registered FSP no 2897, with place of business at 86 Studio Park, Concourse Crescent, Lonehill Johannesburg and postal address PO Box 605, Cramerview, 2060.
Please take note that each Service Supplier has its own Terms and Conditions and Regulations.
- “Benefits” means the benefits and or services as further specifically described in this agreement.
- “Client(s)” means the client also referred to as member, who applied for certain rewards benefits as defined on the application form.
- “Coverage” means the benefits attached defined in this document and specified on the Benefit Overview and for which a Member and his or her dependent(s) are eligible, if dependents were chosen to be included.
- “Paid-up” means the member whose Money 247 account monthly bank fees are paid every month. In the event that a member has enjoy benefits which was paid-up at the stage of utilization and later on the payment is rejected for any reason at all, the member will be legally responsible for the payment of such benefits or services and the Service Supplier will have the full right to take legal action, at client Attorney costs, to recover such payment.
- “Member” means a person who have an active Money 247 account and has been accepted as a member of the Rewards Program.
Limits of Liability
Any claim for any discount benefit, service, benefits or reward that is not submitted to the Company or the service supplier within 90 days after the benefit became due, shall be denied.
No benefits, other than a benefit due to a Member under the program, shall be construed or deemed to be a benefit to which a Member is entitled to.
Any exclusions imposed by service suppliers, as per the specific rules and terms of each benefit as specified in the service supplier’s documentation, which is included in this agreement.
In any event where fraud or misrepresentation was involved by the member or any dependents.
It is hereby noted that this agreement falls under the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa. In the event of any dispute and where such possible dispute cannot be solved between the company and the Client, the client has the right to turn to the Consumer Ombudsman to solve the situation.
Consumer Ombudsman contact details: National Consumer Commission (NCC)
Contact Details: Share Call: 0860 26 67 86, Fax: 0861 51 52 59, e-mail: ,
Persons over the age of 18 years of age and who are less than 79 years of age who have applied for a Money 247 account and whose Money 247 account stay in credit and whose money 247 accounts fees are paid every month. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the Company retains the right to investigate and to verify that the eligibility requirements have been met and the Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse an application or terminate the coverage and or membership.
The “Effective Date” is the date on which the Company approved and accept a person’s application for membership.
The coverage period shall terminate on the earliest of the following dates:
- In the event that a member’s Money 247 account is in debit and the monthly account fees are not paid up to date; or
- The date on which a member’s membership is terminated for cause by the Company; or
- The date on which the member has informed the Company that the Member has cancelled subscription by giving one calendar month written notice.
The Company’s choice of communication is all accepted electronic communication which includes, but not limited thereto, SMS, MMS, USSD and E-mail.
It is the member’s responsibility to inform the Administrator, if any communication must be in a hard copy through normal postal services.
By applying for the Program product(s), the member authorised the Company to communicate to the member in any way acceptable other benefits and offers for the possible benefit of the member. The member must inform the Company if the Member don’t want to be informed of new and other benefits.
All communication, personal data and information will be kept Confidential.
The company has a complaint procedure in place. In the event of any complains, contact the the Administrator, Your Broker House directly in writing stating clearly the complaint before contacting the Consumer Ombud. Money247 and the Administrator Customer Service department will investigate the complaint and will communicate back to the Member within 5 working days. In the event that the complaint is against a service supplier, might there be a delay and may take the investigation up to 30 days.
Send any complaint in writing to:
Postal Address: PO Box 496. La Montagne. Pretoria, 0184.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 012 111 029